Friday, April 18, 2008

Another Weather Related Post

So it looks like we will have to settle with the second worst winter in New Hampshire history as the temps are climbing like crazy. The high today is 77 and it is gorgeous outside. We spent all morning at the park and I must say that I was a little hot out there in my jeans, long-sleeve T-shirt and baseball hat. That doesn't bode well when you consider that when we arrive in Tucson it will surely be over 100 degrees.

We are a little sad that our chances of living through the worst winter ever are all but gone but at least we can say we've been through the worst winter in well over 100 years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.