Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Present Came A Day Late

All I wanted for Christmas was for Erin to take her first steps. I was a little disappointed that she wouldn't give it a try yesterday choosing instead to drop down and crawl to me each and every time we attempted to induce her to walk. Well fast forward a few hours to this morning and Erin took two steps to me. Then she did it again and again, it was awesome. She was so excited by my excitement and was so happy to walk to me! Of course I rushed her downstairs to show Mindy and she did it again before becoming too distracted by the piles of toys at my Mom's house. Nevertheless it was extremely exciting.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Badkyttiez said...

She must be really cruising around by now...congrats to Erin on reaching yet another milestone!!!!!