Monday, May 12, 2008

Busy Week

This is it - my graduation week. I don't know if I will get much chance to blog this week but I will give it the ole college try regardless of my time constraints. So sorry if I fall behind!

Here it goes executive summary style:

  • Rachel has had her hair "fixed" but we (especially Mindy) are all sad that it is gone

  • In other Rachel news she has decided to become my personal fashion consultant, but I think she needs some practice

  • Erin has made the word "Daddy" sound oh so cute, she calls for me all the time... Now I have to get her saying Momma before I get in trouble with this!

  • Rachel is tickled pink that I am wearing a dress to graduation (as in cap and gown)

  • The first of Rachel's four (yes four!) scheduled birthday celebrations took place last Thursday at Chucky Cheeses in Manchvegas. I'll post on this one when we arrive in AZ and complete the quartet of celebrations

  • Speaking of Arizona, we should arrive on the 27th of May

  • I just scheduled my first lunch with friends and am excited to see their familiar faces

  • I think we have picked out our new TV

  • Did I mention I graduate on Saturday?

  • Our law student yard sale rocked!

  • We are going to North End Boston to eat at my absolute favorite Italian restaurant - Giacomo's - on Wednesday, you should be jealous... $50 says Tom S. utters the words "this is my best day ever" at some point during the meal... Just wait until we hit Mike's for dessert!

No comments: